Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Friday, June 13, 2008

And the award goes to........

ME! That's right, ME! I was the gracious recipient of the "Wife of the Year" award today! Andy has a hard month of traveling for work so after much thinking, I decided to pay someone to come do our yard for us this morning so he could spend the weekend with us, instead of slaving in the yard! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, ANDY!! Not only did they mow, but they also weedeated, edged, and blowed! Wow! Andy's face was like a kid in a candy store as he heard all of the different lawn manicure implements fire up! I can't tell you how happy it made me- not just because my yard looks BEAUTIFUL (sorry there's no picture but they deluge is back for round 2), but also because I know it saved some wear and tear on my precious hubby.

And maybe, quite maybe.....I have a better chance of falling asleep on the couch with him tomorrow!

No comments: