Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching up!

I'm sorry to be going so long between posts! It seems the time just slips away. The last two weeks have been filled with working on many projects around "This Old House"! Andy, God bless him, has put a new faucet and light fixture in the bathroom, re-caulked, worked on electrical, and on and on and on! My huge project of late has been preparing to start school this coming MOnday. I've been re-setting the schoolroom with a new-to-us table and chairs and all new curriculum and fun stuff for learning! It is so exciting planning for the schoolyear! Nothing brings me so much pleasure as a great back to school supply sale these days!

I'll post pictures of the new and improved bathroom as soon as he rehangs the light-fixture--he just took it back down to re-do some electrical work! Next??? You'll never guess!!! The much anticipated...dare I say it?????? SHOWER!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: