Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Country's 232 birthday!






GOD BLESS AMERICA! The Cain Clan headed to the American Village for their annual 4th festivities and my goodness- what a great time we had! Patrick Henry gave the "{Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech, we saw encampments, artillery exhibitions, Thomas Jefferson preparing to write the Declaration of Indepence, a kids pie eating contest (which was the funniest thing I have EVER seen), and some spectacular fireworks. We also had the opportunity to recognize all of the veterans and active service men there and that nearly brought me to tears. This is certain to be our 4th of July yearly tradition now! Where else can you have so much fun for $5????!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome place!! It definitely needs to become a tradition.