Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Garden news!!!

I must brag that we have eaten 2 cucumbers from the garden in the past 2 days and will have another tonight!!! YEAAAAA! And might I also say, they are fabulous!! We have corn coming in and 5 watermelons!! The sad news, with a funeral dirge playing in the background, is that we lost the pumpkins. Aren't exactly sure what happened- they were doing great. But then it went south and they shriveled up and died in a matter of a week! If anyone has any pumpkin growing experience, I'd love to learn what we did wrong. We will replant! By golly, the pumpkins will rise again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I could loan you my fairy godmother!! :)