Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Ever So Simple Ribbon Chain Garland



So I'm going to try my hand at a shorty tutorial for you because I just love how this ribbon chain garland looks on our "All- Handmade" tree! Hobby Lobby has some adorable ribbon this year!

Gather your supplies of ribbon, fabric glue and paper clips.



I cut 12 lengths of ribbon that were 8 inches long. (My spools of ribbon were 3 yards each)
















Glue to one end of the chain and attach other end.
















Continue this process until you have the desired length. Mine is too short and would like to have twice as much, so you may want to start off with 8 spools of ribbon rather than only 4.


















Keep going..........














I put a paperclip over the seam until it was good and dry so that it wouldn't pop apart. This worked GREAT!
And this is the adorable finished project. I love this chain becuase it is so incredibly easy! We are making all of our tree decor this year...so stay tuned to see what else we can come up with!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very lovely!! :-)

Mom said...

Very clute!

Anonymous said...

Love it Marla! You're so crafty!

You guys gifts are probably going to be late. I'm waiting for one gift to get here. It's been ordered for forever. Grr!

Love,
Lisa