Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Craft du jour

Feeling a pang of shame for sending my fabulously wonderful Aunt G the supplies to crochet me this...

I have decided that perhaps I should exert the effort to teach myself this beautiful craft that I have longed to learn for so long.  Having said that, I am a visual learner and need someone to SHOW me how to do it!  Enter YouTube.  Did you know that you can find absolutely any craft that you want to learn how to do on this modern marvel?  Well truthfully, I have avoided YouTube- but I have seen the light!  And because sew many of you have mentioned to me that you'd like to learn how to crochet, here's a link to a woman's video series on how to crochet.  She teaches very clearly, though at times her videos are a tad bit fuzzy.  SO I'm off to purchase yarn and a crochet hook!  Wish me luck!  And if this inspires you to give crocheting a shot, let me know!  I'll try to post a few pics as I learn.....and I'll certainly post my lovely scarf when Aunt G finishes it!  Ooooo I love me some Aunt G!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Let's get together next week and I can help you with your scarf- I'm thinking about making one too...it's beautiful!