Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile and please leave me a comment- it's so encouraging to hear from you!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Handmade Christmas Gifts

Since I had mentioned to you lovely folks that I attempted a handmade Christmas, I thought I should share some pics so that you could see what I made.  I could kick myself for not taking pictures of everything, such as the lavendar sachets and embroidered handkerchiefs, but here are my mother's and sister's gifts.....


This was Momma's pillow I embroidered and backed to match her livingroom.
This is the purse that I needle-felted for Beth.
Now to come up with some fantastic something for Momma's birthday......hmmmm.... hard for me, in my limited skills, to top Momma's pillow!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Oh stop!! You're skills aren't limited...AT ALL!!! However, it will be difficult to top that fabulous pillow!!! At least you have a whole year to try to top my purse!! Good luck with that I might add!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

wish I was part of your family. nice gifts.

The Cains said...

Oh, I wish I knew who that was!

LollyChops said...

I adore your embroidery pillow! I would cherish something like that! What a super nice thing to make for your family!

Anonymous said...

Marla, those are great! Love the pillow especially!

Love,
Lisa

Garren and Jayne said...

The purse is beautiful! Oh my word, I did all my shopping stupidly last minute.... not this next year but your gifts are so great. You inspire me to work harder with a lot more love next Christmas. Have a amazing day.
~Jayne

Brandi said...

I am SOOO impressed I would love to have one of those hand embroidered pillows you are gonna have to teach me!!!