I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile and please leave me a comment- it's so encouraging to hear from you!
Friday, April 9, 2010
10 Things I'm Loving This Week
1. My house during Spring. (See above pic...yes it was taken 8 years ago, but it looks exactly the same today- tulips and all- only minus the dead elm tree..sniff....sniff)
2. Lolly, my sista-from-anotha-motha.....check her out here.
3. Orangette's recipe for Caramel Corn.....gonna have to make some for our bake sale tomorrow if I have time after soccer!
4. The Haiti Nutrition Project- The girls from Abby's school (all 5 of them) have decided that they want to have a yard sale and send the money to Haiti. They came up with this all on their own...so one of the moms planned it for her yard in the morning! The money will go to the Haiti Nutrition Project. Isn't that precious?! I heart those girls! We're also having a bake sale so come by if ya wanna pick up a yummy for breakfast!
5.Amy over at Living Locurto! Check out this "Mad Scientist" party she threw for her son! I'm wanting to throw one for Andy!
6. This blog...House on Hill Road. Fabulous! Check out the twirly skirt tutorial! And I love the study on the ranunculas!
7. My new Sizzix! I haven't even received it yet, but I eagerly await it's coming! I've already dreamed of a thousand things to make and do with it!
8. My dear hubby...just because he makes my heart smile.
9. My hairdresser, Kristen, at the Salon on Crescent. She rocks my curly-headed socks! Go see her! Seriously! RIGHT NOW!
10.My sup club. They are the greatest of great friends, and we love to spend time together. Five families that came together because one person suggested we try to draw our sunday school class a little closer...now we're going into our third year! We meet once a month and rotate homes and dishes. It's the best commitment I've ever made....next to marriage..... and parenting.....and accepting Jesus as my Savior.
I am mother to 2 and wife to 1 for 20 years. Leaning on Jesus and taking advantage of the grace made free to me through Him! I enjoy lovely things, cooking, antiquing, cross-stitching, traveling, and reading. Falling in love with our new home, New York.