Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Famous Last Words

"I'm only on vacation"......bwahahahahahaha! 

So I thought I'd take a little vacation, visit Momma, rest a bit, then head home and finish some projects which would make for some mighty nice bloggin'.  Well.......

I'm at Momma's again!  And this time, it's no vacation.  I went home on Saturday the 3rd and returned Monday the 12th.  Beth had been in the hospital for a week!  13 years ago Beth had a botched surgery that compromised her kidneys and has provided her with a lifetime of problems. So when she presented with severe abdominal and back pain at the ER, that was the first thought, but it was wrong.  Tuesday my poor sissy had yet another organ removed (leaving her with only 1 disposable organ - her spleen- and why they didn't just take it out or put in a zipper I'll never know!)  The culprit this time?  The gall bladder.  She's home today and mending quite nicely.  All goes as planned, I'll be back on my way home, again, tomorrow.

THEN perhaps, maybe, things will get back to normal.  But I won't hold my breath.......

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thank you for helping to take such good care of me!! You're the best sister I could ever hope for!! I love you!!! :-)