Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Abby update....

Dear Friends, I thank you so much for your prayers for Little Bit.  That was one scary week!  She has never had a temperature of 103.7, and has CERTAINLY never had a temperature for 6 days running!  Monday we went in for more bloodwork and the dr gave Abby a clean bill of health! (That little trooper didn't even flinch! Are we sure she's my child? I mean really- she doesn't mind picking up large dead bugs or having blood drawn!!) Anywho, the doctor said she believes that the virus just REALLY attacked Abs' blood.

Abs is back to school and enjoying her third full day.  She loves it, and particularly likes the "Little Bitties" that come to school now (a 4 and 5K were added).  Thank you again, Friends- for your calls, emails, and prayers! We love and appreciate you!

3 comments:

Cara Ray said...

Whew! I'm so thankful. I've been praying for her, and asked my mom to pray too. Thank you Jesus!

Anonymous said...

We celebrate Abby's recovery, and are laughing at the previous post. How can you be so dramatic even in your writing?!?! It's great! ~angela

Jayne said...

Yay!! So glad, I kept checking back to see if any news. I started bloggging again. :) Hopefully it will stick, like peanut butter (the healthy kind) to the roof of my dogs mouth. ha ha
I have 3 blogs, if you go onto the jayners scrumpets to 'bloggetyest blog blog' something er other you can find the urls...
Love you sweet friend.
~Jayne