Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's just not fair.......A Rant on My Part

I don't like to whine.  I really try hard NOT to complain.  And slandering is completely and totally unacceptable.

But this time........I just can't HELP IT!!!!!

Whhhhhhhhhyyyyy?   It's soooooo NOT faiiiir!  I'm working my behind off at the gym (except for the last week that I've been at Momma's) and its still NOT happening! 

IT IS SO NOT FAIR THAT MEN LOSE WEIGHT AT AN ALARMING SPEED IN RELATION TO US WOMEN!!!!!

I left home Friday a week ago and came home to a skinny version of my precious husband.  Seriously.  I was pedaling away on the recumbant at the gym last night when up the stairs comes the MOST handsome man....salt & pepper hair, cool glasses, fabulously thick and curly salt & pepper hair (oh wait, did I mention that already?)  and a wave of......a-hm.....pride......washed over me as I realized "That's MY handsome man!"

He walked over to my bike because we hadn't seen each other all day long and gave me a big hug.  I sneaked a kiss on the cheek and called him "hottie".  He blushed.  But I saw that little smile as he walked away.

And I?  I began to pedal MUCH harder!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, with each year that passes, I think my metabolism is growing slower. It might have even stopped at the 1/2 century mark. If you find a secret to weight lost or redistributing away from my waist, please share. And no I am not giving up chocolate or ice cream!