Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile and please leave me a comment- it's so encouraging to hear from you!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Color in Question......

Cream Puff.

And by the way, if my name were a color.....it would be MUD!

I had just a few moments to choose a color for the trim of our house....alone....and I came up with Cream Puff.

I love it!  It makes me warm and happy.  I smile looking at it!

Andy hates it.  I mean, went right out to Home Depot and picked another color hates it.

P.S.  For those of you who voted for the porch ceiling.....


3 comments:

Mom said...

For whatever it is worth, which is absolutely nothing but I'm entitled to my opinion, I like it. It looks very pretty!

Beth said...

I agree with Mom. It's pretty! Plus the house is begging for a lovely color to spruce it up! She wants to be able to say 'Hello, I'm a happy little home. Please come in for a nice cup of tea and a hug.'

The Cains said...

Just what I was going for, Bethy!