Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Monday, January 9, 2012

A new meeting place....




I've been inspired....  Have you ever heard the saying by Gandhi
Image Detail

Well, I was wanting a FB group that could share recipes, talk gardening and crafts, and occassionally throw in some homeschooling/homesteading/homemaking advice.  I couldn't find a group with the peeps I already know on FB so..........

I made one!!!

I would love to have you come chat with us, try a recipe, share a good place to get seeds, post a pic of your sewing project you're working on....the possibilities are endless!  (You can see the first post of what I made today that even my supremely picky-eater liked!) Feel free to share with YOUR peeps too!  Look forward to seeing you over at Sincerely Home FB!



No comments: