Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love and Days

There are days when we wake up, roll over, look at each other- and remember why we committed to spending our lives together.

There are days we wake up, roll over, look at each other- and wonder what we were ever thinking!

Today we woke up, rolled over, looked at each other- and knew it was going to be one of THOSE days.

You know, one of those days when fear finds its way into your heart and all you can think or pray is, "I trust you, Lord.  I trust you."  One of those days when you hold hands every chance you get.  And when you're holding hands, it's tighter than most other days.  One of those days that demands more kisses, more hugs, more "I love you"s.

One of those days where one of you is at the hospital getting a test run, while the other sits in the waiting room wondering "What would I ever do if......how would I...could I??

One of those days where you praise God, from the bottom of your heart- from the bottom of your soul, for hearing you.  And for good news.

No comments: