Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile and please leave me a comment- it's so encouraging to hear from you!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lists, Lists, Lists

Hello.  My name is Marla and I'm addicted to other people's lists.

(They say admitting you have a problem is the first step to over-coming it.)

Be it Pinerest, Facebook, or Blogland- I find I have a hard time passing up other people's list!  For example, I just saw a post on FB where a blogger posted her top 10 list for read alouds for boys and WOOSH!  I was gone in a flash!

books for boys


Pinterest.... 101 Things to Make for Men...WOOSH!

 Pinned Image

Martha Stewart......32 Projects to Make For Dad.... WOOSH!



I'm beginning to grow concerned.

As I sit here and think, I wonder if I have no original thought in my head at all.  But then it hits me....one word...

.

I just want to be creatively inspired.  Don't you?

Where do you find your creative inspiration?





1 comment:

Beth said...

Hello...my name is Beth and it must run in the family!! ;-)