Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Living A No Regrets Kinda Life

Recently a friend of mine asked, over Facebook, what your biggest regret might be. I thought and thought and thought.

This brought me joy.

The fact that I had to think so hard.  I only came up with one major regret in my whole 37 years.

This brought me more joy.

Don't get me wrong...I do things and later my shoulders cinch up to my ears and I think, "Welp, you could done a bit better than that, Marla"- but it's not usually a huge pressing regret that I'll remember my whole life.  Raising my voice with the kids, spending money needlessly, saying something stupid..... you get the idea.

In my daily life....these are choices I try to make to keep regret at bay:
Engage my children in life
Hug and kiss them AT LEAST one hundred times each
Love the Lord
Keep things simple
Love my husband
Hug and kiss him AT LEAST one hundred times :o)
Call my momma
Kiss my pets' noses
Pray
Be grateful
Grow beautiful relationships
Go outside for a walk
Do not covet
Be creative

Where are you?  How would you have answered my friend's post?  Could you have openly?  What do you do daily to make sure that you're living in such a wayto limit your regrets?

1 comment:

FivesMagic said...

I share your joy! My story and feelings are similar. How blessed are we???? ;)