Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

One crazy Christmas trip!

Tomorrow we will be heading home from our "2012 Great White North Tour".  It has been the best vacation ever.  That's the trip motto.....I've said it no less than 100 times in the past 10 days.  So here's how it all went down:

Friday the 21st- Birmingham,AL to Forest, Indiana

Sunday the 23rd- Forest, IN to

 Orwell, OH to

Photo: Niagara Falls at night!
 Niagara Falls, NY

Monday the 24th- Niagara Falls to

Essex Junction, VT

Thursday the 27th- Essex Junction, VT to

Boston, MA

Friday the 28th- Boston, MA to

 NYC

Saturday the 29th- NYC to Beaver, WV

Tomorrow. Monday the 31st- Beaver, WV to Birmingham,AL

whew

If you need me in the next week or so, here's where you can find me...
 

Fill ya in after a couple of days of rest! ;o)

No comments: