Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Uganda trip

Friends, I have been hesitant to post this, but since people are asking I am going to post it because it's the easiest way to let people know......

I have the awesome priviledge of distributing shoeboxes on behalf of Operation Christmas Child in Uganda April 27-May 4.  I have volunteered with this organization for 16 years now and am currently serving as the Birmingham, AL Area Coordinator.  This has been a hope and a dream of mine for a very long time.

 
Many people have asked how they may contribute to the $3500 I need to raise to be able to go.  Below is the information for making a donation.  All donations are tax deductible.  I have already raised $515!  I must have the remaining balance by March 20.  Thank you so much for prayerfully partnering with me and Samaritan's Purse to reach children through the power of a simple gift.
 
Checks may be made to Samaritan's Purse with a note attached designating the funds to "Marla Cain's trip to Uganda".  PLease mail to:
Samaritan's Purse
ATTN: Amy DeHart
P.O. Box 3000
Boone, NC 28607
 
Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are accepted when supplied with the following information and mailed to the same address as above:
Name
Address
Phone
Email
Account number
Expiration Date
Name on credit card
Signature
 
You may also call Amy DeHart with this information at (828)278-1083.
 
 
 

No comments: