Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin Up! Sets for Sell for Uganda Trip

Hi Friends!  I know most of you are "friends" with me on Facebook- but I thought I would share this with those of you who are not.....

My sweet sister donated 65 stamp sets from Stampin Up! for me to sell to raise money for my upcoming trip to Uganda!  Most of them are discontinued and lots of them have never been used.  If you'd like to take a look, come friend me and take a look at my photo album entitled "Stamp Sets to Benefit Uganda Trip"  Here's some examples of what's for sell...

Sincere Salutations $10


Have a Heart $12


Summer By the Sea $30


Tender Toile $12


Wonderful Wings $12


Sketches $22

2 comments:

MA said...

IS there something wrong with this page cause my comments are not reaching you!???????

The Cains said...

Hi! I got this one! I had taken a looooooong break from the blog world. I do have quite a few sets left- interested in anything in particular?