Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Celebrating 100,000,000

Have you ever celebrated 100,000,000 of anything?

100,000,000........birthdays?......vacation days?........miles on a car?.......Nope, me neither.

But I'm about to!!!

celebrate-100-million-header

That's right, I'm blowing this popsicle stand and headin' down to Mickey's town....Mouse that is.  Orlando is the happening place this weekend as shoebox lovers from around the world (including Franklin Graham, Michael W Smith, Matthew West just to name a few) gather to celebrate 100,000,000 shoeboxes being distributed since the beginning of Operation Christmas Child back in 1993!  Loadin up the swagger wagon with lots of big hearted ladies and hittin' the road!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! If you're in the area, come join us on Saturday for our PAR-TAY!! Get your tix here!

No comments: