Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Global Connect

I just returned from a life-changing event.  I know, I know!....You've heard that one before, right?  But can you imagine this.......

102 countries- all joined together- singing praise songs- all in our own language- all with the same heart and mission......

Global Connect was the cullmination of 20 years and 100,000,000+ shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.  (I've only been around for 17 of them)  Thought I would give you a glimpse of the celebration....


2000 people from 102 countries breaking bread together.



Girls from my BHM team that joined me.



Lou Giglio



A big surprise! My old pastor from Calvary Chapel ABQ, Skip Heitzig!


One of my new favorites, Matthew West!



And our leader, Mr. Franklin Graham.

No comments: