Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 5: The most important thing...



"...Read to your bunny often.....AND....your bunny will read to you!"

For some reason, when Abby was but a wee baby, those words of Rosemary Wells found their way into my momma-heart and never found their way back out again.  I have recited them upteen times and chanted them like a mantra when I was bleary-eyed from "Just one more?????PUH-LEEEEEEEEZ, Momma???!!!"

Now, my bunnies read to me!  And I have such emotions when they do- pride, joy, satisfaction, pride....lots of pride.  When teaching my babies to read (which, by the way, is the most rewarding thing a person could EVER do!), I remember telling them over and over when they would get frustrated, "Don't give up, Bunny!  Once you can read, you can do anything!" And now at 7 and 10, I truly believe they can, in fact, do anything!

The most important thing?

More important than choosing the good tasty literature treasures?  Than finding them and bringing them home to your bunnies?

Why, READING them, of course! Books impart no wisdom, no sentimentality or desire if left upon a shelf.  Some days it may feel like you can barely squeeze the time in to brush your teeth, let alone sit down to read Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed
Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed
 for the 426,153,456,435,467,988,779,861th time!  If you're having THAT kind of day, may I invite you to adopt my mantra?

"...Read to your bunny often....AND...your bunny will read to you!"

Thank you for joining me on this 5 day blog hop!  I've really enjoyed it and hope you'll check out my friends as they round out their week as well!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


1 comment:

Jayne Hartman said...

You are awesome!!! Keep up the good work!