Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Dusting off the old blog.....

Hi Friends!  I know.  I know...it's been a while.  The last three years have been a blur.  In fact, I can honestly say that I never saw this coming.  By "this" I mean the moving to the North, the mental illness in my son, football, going back to work full-time, or Andy being unemployed....thrice....in as many years.

Life happens.  And can I just testify to the fact that it reeeeeeally doesn't care if you're prepared or not.  It.  Just.  Doesn't.

In the great and grand scheme of things...I have Andy.  I have Abby and Ben.  And Momma and Beth and Tomi.  I have Jesus and a faith that grows stronger by the day.  I have a great job with great insurance and summers off!  (For now) I have a comforting home with wonderful neighbors.  I have a church family of the most authentic, transparent, encouraging, and loving people.  I'm doing quite well. In spite of.... life.

I'm dusting off the blog because I have felt like I have a lot to express lately- and no safe place to do it.  Sometimes just putting the words down....triggers a relief..release...acceptance.  So I'm coming back. Re-vamping and adding and changing her.  She should be shiny and new soon.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I so miss seeing you in group. Feels like withdrawal! I love you and pray this blog is a blessing for you and to others like me who adore you! Xox

Lisa A said...

Glad you're back. Miss you.

The Cains said...

Thank you, Friends! <3